One time advertisements are eligible, but you will be required to submit client contact information. This information will be used to verify the ad if it is questioned during the judging process.
Since 2012, The One Show has adopted the following category restrictions:
- If entering into Innovation, the same entry may not be entered into Experiential Advertising.
- If entering into Experiential Advertising, the same entry may not be entered into Innovation.
From 2010 and onwards, The One Show has adopted the following rules:
It is our goal to guard against the entering of fake ads. Please comply with the following rules when entering.
- If an entry has run once, a client contact name, phone number and email address must be provided with the entry.
- The Executive Creative Director must sign off on all entries. The required form will be automatically generated through our online system. It must be signed and uploaded.*
- An agency, the regional office of an agency network, or the independent agency that enters an ad made for nonexistent clients, or made and run without a client’s approval, will be banned from entering The One Show for 5 years.
- The team credited on the fake ad will be banned from entering The One Show for 5 years.
- An agency, the regional office of an agency network, or the independent agency that enters an ad that has run once, on late night TV, or has only run because the agency produced a single ad and paid to run it themselves, will be banned from entering The One Show for 3 years.*
The entrant also grants permission to The One Club to show, copy or play the entries at such times as The One Club deems appropriate. The One Club reserves the right to make available for educational and reference purposes, including electronic publishing, any material entered into The One Show. If any network or local television or radio station shall agree to telecast a news or other program relating to The One Show, the entrant further agrees to obtain any permissions and to absorb talent or other residual charges incurred by inclusion of his or her entry in the program, if required.
All entries are subject to the rules of The One Show as stated in the Call for Entry as well as on the Entry Site. Decisions of judges on all matters during judging, including qualifications and categories, are final. After judging, all disputes will be decided by The One Club Board of Directors. The One Club reserves the right to disqualify work that is proven to be plagiarized or fraudulent based upon a final decision by The One Club Board of Directors.